Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Introduction

This is my second blog. The other one is called The Central Punchline and it's a literary blog with a bunch of poems and short stories. But I've decided, after posting on it for a few months, that it lacks a certain level of awesomeness that I demand from all my activities. You see, a "literary blog" is sort of like a "literary Garfield comic" or a "literary pillowcase" insofar as all three are a thing preceded by the word "literary."
So this is an attempt at more traditional blog. If you're a fan of The Central Punchline (and if you're not I formally invite you to go suck it) don't be worried. I'm going to keep posting all the fake stories I make up over there. This blog will be true stories about my life with just the usual level of lying that I do when I talk to my friends and family.
Actually, that may have been a lie. I intend to write some fiction for this blog, but it will all be the typical sort of silliness that God invented the internet for. And all true stories from my life will be--it goes without saying--awesome. It won't be one of those blogs where people just complain all the time. I hate that. It's just boring. I mean, why bother bitching at the internet? It can't talk back at you. You're just publishing the fact that things annoy you and you expect everyone to read it. I mean who cares? I mean, it's not like I really care, but it's just like, it just bothers me ok? I hate it....

But seriously: This blog twill be awesome. Follow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment